Overview | Screenshots | Download | Documentation | Support
DDNS Updater checks for changes to the external IP address of a Microsoft Windows computer, and updates a dynamic DNS (DDNS) service whenever a change is detected.
DDNS Updater has the following features:
- Compatible with a large number of DDNS services, thanks to a configurable HTTP API
- Minimizes API calls, e.g. by persistent caching of the IP address and local IP matching
- Configurable check and update intervals
- Works with IPv4 and IPv6 (including dual-stack)
- Sends email when the detected IP address changes
- Runs as a Windows service, so that updating occurs even when no-one is logged in
- Completely free of charge with no adware or spyware
- No transmission/collection of data
DDNS Updater was developed by Wombat Holdings, Inc. You may view the license
We are not looking to profit from DDNS Updater. If you find it useful, please consider donating to Camp Lone Star Rescue (our favorite dog rescue charity) via Paypal.
© 2019 Wombat Holdings, Inc.